Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 3 July 2014

Sydney Winter Holiday 2014 (Day 2): Sights from City Area, an OOTD and Bon Bon Fine Chocolate Review

After the Chinatown adventure, my siblings and I head out to the City area.


Again, I have to say I am mesmerised by the many beautiful old architecture in the city. 


We made a stop at Bon Bon Fine Chocolate, which we know was quite well-known for its chocolate. The ground level consist of their chocolate shop but look for a staircase at the shop corner and you will be invited to a cafe in the basement.




Look at those display and offerings :) After much contemplating and the fact that the kitchen was closed (we came around 3-4pm), we decided to get Bon Bon Hot Chocolate in Milk Chocolate and 'The Duke' cake.






This hot chocolate is pretty good. It's thick and rich enough without being over the top. I can definitely taste the milkiness of the hot chocolate. Definitely a good drink to sip on on a wintery cold weather.
'The Duke' is described as: chocolate cheesecake on a biscuit base. Cheesy swirl, caramelised Pistachios and Fresh Raspberries.  If you're a fan of a super rich cheesy kind of cheesecake, you will love this. I unfortunately don't so this one was a skip for me.

 We then head out to explore more parts of the city


Couldn't resist an OOTD of my own. 
Sweater top by Zara, Legging by Zara, Boots by Wittner and Bag from Coach



                  






No comments:

Post a Comment