Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 28 July 2014

Adelaide Winter Holiday 2014 (Day 2): Snippets of Adelaide Botanical Park

On a fine morning of Day 2 in Adelaide, we headed off super early to take a little stroll at the Botanical Garden. I must say this place is really beautiful and a must visit if you're in Adelaide.

Visit early in the morning where the air is still fresh and dews still forming in the flowers and leaves. Here's a little snippet from my camera.

The entrance 
Pillar on the Entrance. Since 1855.

One of the dog statue that greeted us near the entrance alley


The duck clan that followed us around




Okay I know what it looks like but this is a water fountain, really.










This place is definitely a paradise for those who like taking pictures of nature stuff :) Recommending this place for anyone visiting Adelaide.


That's me in my sports attire thinking that I'll be doing some running in the park. Unfortunately it was freezing and taking pictures seems like a nicer idea ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment