Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 28 July 2014

Adelaide Winter Holiday 2014 (Day 2): Dad's Old Dorm and Glenelg Beach

Day 2 is also filled with walking down the memory lane moment for my dad. He went to uni here so long ago and today he showed us the places he frequent.

I'm not sure if I'll get flagged if I showed too many details so I'll just share some bits to you all.


So this is my dad's old dorm and I just think it is so cool. 

This is the view near the area.

And I'd like to show you what I wear on that day. This is a Sportsgirl sweater that I found on sale with Giordano buttoned up collared white shirt. Jcrew jeans and Wittner Boots.

After a short trip here, we head to Glenelg beach where my dad supposedly rent a beach house along with his friends for the next couple years of their uni life. Okay, I must say I am beyond jealous right now because my uni life consist of 4 years living in SG with my family -.-

Though I don't think I should show you where it is since there's a tenant at the place now, at least I can show you the beautiful Glenelg Beach's sunset.


Tell me this doesn't look like cotton candy in the sky


Off to dinner at Sammy's



No comments:

Post a Comment