Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Etude House Magic Bubble Peeling Review

Magic Bubble Peeling Etude House
This is another product that I've recently tried and I guess the product's name is pretty self explanatory =) It is a skin peeling foam that you can use once to twice a week. I've been using this twice these 2 weeks and must say that I like it.

Magic Bubble Peeling Foam Etude House
Foam
It is written in the instruction that the foam should be use after cleansing your face but I use it after removing my makeup. I have a pretty sensitive skin and am worried of having any residue of the foam left on my face so I cleanse my face after the peeling. One quick note is that the foam dissolves pretty quickly so it's better to cover your whole face and then start massaging it gently. The foam will dissolves into tiny beads as you massage these beads for about a minute.
Magic Bubble Peeling Etude House
Product texture
After rubbing
I actually really like this product! I was afraid that it'll irritate my skin but it didn't =) I also really like the milky smell (this has got to do with the milk extract ingredient). The smell is very soothing. My skin feels really smooth and nice after rinsing though it gets a bit tight after a while. Just quickly moisturize after using the product or another tip is to put on a face mask (which is what I do). I've been using Laneige water sleeping pack and really like it.



Overall, I would consider purchasing this peeling foam again =)





No comments:

Post a Comment