Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 20 January 2013

Etude House Eraser Show Line Remover Stick Review

Again, I purchased this during my trip to Korea and was curious to try it out.

I was basically under the impression that Korean eyeliners are tough to remove so I decided to purchase this, just in case my usual eye makeup remover cannot remove the eyeliners I bought.
Line Remover Stick  

The product comes in a pink blue box and it basically looks like (and functions like) a marker. Unscrewing the cap will reveal a wide rounded soft tip.

Line Remover StickWide Tip

Hmm to be honest, I don't understand why I even purchase this product. I guess it's my impulsive buying acting up =( Looking at the tip itself, I should have realized how such a wide tip will caused me to remove a lot of my eye makeup besides the eyeliner. I only realized this today as I was trying to remove my Etude House Drawing Show Dot Liner (which smudges so bad, click here to see the review). As I pressed the remover into my lid, a third of my eye makeup was gone.


However, that's not the worst part. Instead of completely removing the eye makeup, it only breaks down the eye makeup (aka smudging it). I had to use tissue to remove the residue from the remover which further smudges the eye makeup.

Before
Line Remover Stick Smudge
After (Look at all the smudge)

Furthermore, reusing the used remover without wiping it with tissue first will transfer smudge makeup into the new targeted area. Long story short, I ended up redoing my entire eye makeup =(

Line Remover Stick After Use
Residue after use
Line Remover Stick Smudge After Use
Residue after use (will smudge to other eye area)

Overall will not recommend this to anyone. You may actually fare better by using cotton buds dipped into your eye makeup remover. The only one thing I like about this remover is the smell of floral-y fragrance it has.

If there's anyone who'd manage to get a good use of this product, do leave comments and share your tips. Will be much appreciated =)

No comments:

Post a Comment