Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 20 January 2013

Chanel Correcteur Perfection Concealer Review

My love for Chanel starts from my Mom's obsession with it. It's practically her go-to trusted brand. Yes, it's expensive but there are things, such as concealer, that I am a bit skeptical on trying other brands.

    
I actually came across this concealer by accident. A little background story, my mom and I have been sharing a Chanel stick concealer for a while but I was about to go overseas on my own. She told me to buy a new one at the airport (FYI, it's cheaper to buy cosmetics in the airport since it's tax free =)). I wanted to purchase the same stick concealer but they only have this product. Afraid of trying other brands, I decided to purchase this.





The product has a creamy thick consistency and it comes in 6 shades. I'm in the color 20 Beige Ivoire. The concealer is pretty much odorless. The product comes in a sleek rectangular bottle which can be unscrew to reveal a sponge-tip to deposit the product out from the bottle.

Applicator

I use the product 2 ways interchangeably. The first one is by directly dotting the sponge-tip into the areas I'd like to cover up. The second one is by depositing the product into the back of my hand and blending bit by bit. Both method works well with me.


Product before blending
After blending




















I'm pretty surprised that there's not much hype about this concealer. I honestly really like this product and it's definitely way better than the Chanel stick concealer. The product stays on until the end of the day (especially if you're using face primer), blends really well on the skin and can be worn to cover up basically everything from dark circle to pimple marks.
Another bonus is I felt that it definitely brightens my under eye area. It really delivers what it is meant to do based on the description on the website.

The only downside that I have from this product is how it can be quite messy after numerous use. A lot of the product end up at the mouth of the bottle. I guess I have to be more careful next time and try to use these excess first before it builds up.

Overall, I will definitely purchase this concealer again =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment