Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday 4 February 2014

Bath & Body Works is Coming to Singapore!! What's My Favourite Scents? What to Get?

I am really falling behind on this news (given Today online has posted about this end of last year while I only found out about it last week as I was exploring MBS) but I am so excited to hear Bath & Body Works is coming to Singapore!!


I came across the brand while I was in 6th grade, which is like.. 12 years ago?, when my friend sprayed this really nice smelling body spray called "Pear Berry." I have since then been on the hunt for that stuff and until now still have yet to get my hands on it. I was so close on getting it during my exchange in the States but it sold out before I can get my hands on it...

That thing aside.. I did manage to try some stuff from them during my exchange last time and let me share with you 3 of my favourite scents. Just a heads up, I prefer scents that are a mix of fruity and floral that is fresh and not being overly sweet..

1. Carried Away:

Described as "A blend of lush raspberries, white jasmine and whipped vanilla inspired by the way love sweeps you off your feet."

I came across this scent during my summer exchange in the States and loved how this has the perfect blend of floral and fruity without smelling too sweet. In fact, it smells refreshing. I hope this product will be sold here in Singapore because I'll definitely be stocking up on this ;) My boyfriend is also a huge fan of the scent

2. Moonlight Path

Described as "A soft blend of lavender, lilies, oakmoss & musk inspired by moonit walks in lush gardens."

This is the one scent that I like to wear before bed or when I like to chill and relax in my room. It's the perfect soothing smell that helps you unwind. This scent is also perfectly fine to wear outside but my personal preference is to use it before bed. It's a really nice soothing scent :)

3. Pear Berry

Described as "A beautiful blend of the scents of juicy pears and ripe forest berries."

Ahh.. The scent that started it all..

This scent has that fruity fresh smell into it which, until today, is something that I'd like to get my hands on and spray myself allover with.

Sorry the lighting and angle are very off. The product itself is not exactly in mint condition as I had it for more than a year now. I am only showing you this to show you what I have and how I much I loved them....

Now there are other scents that my friends have sworn by such as Cucumber Melon and Sweet Pea but for me, these 3 scents stood out. Hopefully with them opening their shops here, I'd be able to try even more scents and perhaps add more favourites to my list ;)

Beside the scents, I also really like the formula of their:
1. Body wash: Using their body wash makes the whole shower smells nice. And what I really like about it is that it is moisturising but easy to wash out. I find that many soaps just either dries you out or leaves residue behind, which I'm not a fan of.
2. Body lotion: The body lotion is moisturising without making my skin feel sticky which is really nice. The smell also lingers on in the clothes that you wear. I especially like using "Moonlight Path" lotion before going to bed and I love how it makes my pyjamas smells nice.

Body spray wise, I would have preferred a longer lasting scent, but hey, body sprays are not meant to stay as long as how perfume smells do (though layering the body wash, lotion and spray does help in making the scent last longer..)

What I'm dying to try when the store comes to Singapore: Their candles!!! Face it, it is super heavy to bring back candles on a luggage and let alone how heartbreaking it is if it breaks on the way. So I'm looking forward and hoping that I'd get to try some of these :)

Soo looking forward for B&BW to open here in SG! Meanwhile, do leave me comments on what I scent or product I should try. And if anyone knows any updates about the B&BW in SG, do let me know :)


No comments:

Post a Comment